When launched, MidiVid defaults to edit mode and displays the main edit interface.
The main edit interface contains five areas:
- The Notes Panel, which is where you create and modify plugin assignments.
- The Patch Panel, which is where you create and modify patches (banks of plugin assignments).
- The Notes List window, which displays the contents of the current patch, and shows which notes are active.
- The Knob Shelf, which gives you access to plugin parameters and continuous controller assignments.
- The Preview Window, where the graphic action takes place.